- Visibility: Beyond promoting ReWallonia members skills in Belgium, an international promotion is achieved through various initiatives and events (international conferences, seminars, fairs, exhibitions, missions with AWEX, etc.).
- Information: You will receive our newsletter, would get information on the latest news and innovations, upcoming events, business opportunities, etc.
- Network: Being ReWallonia member will allow you to create new contacts (partners, customers, suppliers …), to ask your potential questions, to get advice, to share information …
FOR WHO ?
- Solutions providers: companies, research centers, engineering firms, colleges, universities … who want to promote their skills, products or services by means of a free registration on one or more maps (biomass, heat green, wind, PV, smart grid) of ReWallonia.
- Applicants of solutions: companies, industry, public authorities, infrastructure managers (schools, swimming pools, hospitals, …), individuals, associations … any actor seeking solutions for sustainable consumption or energy production.
Practically, besides the possibility of becoming ReWallonia member and benefit from the services mentioned above, it is also possible to join the Cluster TWEED, founder of the Platform ReWallonia.
- The ICN (International Cleantech Network, global network of clusters in clean technologies), which Cluster TWEED belongs, offers privileged access to markets and technology partnerships for cluster members.
- To become a adherent member ReWallonia, simply complete the form below, specifying the reason for your membership (newsletter subscription and / or maps, demand / supply solutions …).
- To become a effective member of the Cluster TWEED, and get more services, follow the instructions on the ‘become member’ page of the Cluster website (page only in French).