Bodart et Gonay (B&G)

logo_organisme

We conceive, manufacture and market individual heating appliances with high quality standards.

• 70% of our stoves and inserts are developed to burn wood based fuel (and 30% to use gas) with high efficiency and low emissions. 

• The “stoves and inserts” department covers 94% of our activity (the other 6% are dedicated to another type of product: letter boxes). 

• Our products, made in Belgium, are distributed mainly in Belgium and Europe. 


• See above.


• The "Green" range of wood burning appliances 


Enterprise

Bodart et Gonay Plc.

Enterprise number : 0402317101

Adresse

Bodart & Gonay Aywaille

Rue de Lambinon 25
4920 Aywaille
Belgique

Contact

Contact par défaut
Anthony Massin
Téléphone : +32 4 239 93 93