écorce is an engineering and consulting firm specialized in the objectivized integration of sustainable development concepts into construction and territorial planning. Our work includes concrete projects and applied research as well as professional trainings. Our approach is inspired by our on-the-ground knowledge, and we are very attentive to our clients' concerns. Thanks to our multidisciplinary team of experts, we can address a range of issues related to energy, building physics, the environment, and spatial planning.
Knowledge and skills
As part of our green heating projects, écorce offers several types of expert services:
1. Audits Prior to the design phase, the audit provides an assessment of the situation and offers suggestions for improvement, covering technical feasibility, eco-efficiency, and the project's financial implications.
2. Design In collaboration with the project owner and the design team, we intervene during each phase of the project to ensure that it is coherent and effective.
3. Tests and measurements In order to support an audit or expert assessment, écorce analyses the causes of a malfunction, verifies in situ performances, etc.
4. Assistance As part of calls for projects for "Bâtiments Exemplaires" (exemplary buildings) in particular, or "facilitator" services, écorce lends its expertise and skills to project designers.
5. Consultancy écorce's architects and engineers have extensive educational and work experience and can therefore put a wide variety of skills to use in order to re-examine or define procedures, premises, and problems.
6. Training At the initiative of the Walloon and Brussels-Capital Region as well as the private sector, écorce helps train professionals in the construction industry.
- Nursing home, Moresnet, Solar thermal system
- 14 dwellings, Nonceveux, Solar thermal system
- Zero-energy offices and factory buildings (Enersol), Battice, ice-cold water heat pump
- Pre-school, Neder-over-Heembeek, vertical probe heat pump
- Centre de la Mode et du Design and housing, Brussels, Solar thermal system
Visit our website for more information about our references (www.ecorce.be)
Enterprise number : 0875052737
Authorized capital : 68.679 €
+32 4 226 91 60