Industrial application fields: Forestry and Wood industry
Equipment: Experimental machine in static bending of beams in compliance with the ISO 8375 standard, drone (unmanned aerial vehicle), GPS , various dendometric equipment
Laboratory's expertise and competences are used in numerous research programs in forestry management, forest inventory, economy and technologies.
- The development of decision-making tools for multifunctional forest management (taking into account ecological, economic and social aspects);
- The conception of inventory methods centred on the forest and natural resources at local and regional level;
- The development of applications integrating modeling (growth and forestry models); simulation (prospective scenarios building) and spatial analyis (geographical information system);
- Training modules on GIS, with Open Source (Q-GIS) and GPS applied to natural resources management;
- In-depth understanding of densification process with saw dust and agricultural residues;
- Expertise in biomass gasification and carbonisation (1984-1990).
Université de Liège - Communauté française
Enterprise number : 0807970507
ULg - Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech
Passage des Déportés