• Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
• Siemens is one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for 42% of our total revenue.
• In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
• Siemens Energy is a world-leading supplier of a wide array of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.
• Our innovative and efficient products are enabling customers to succeed in an increasingly complex technological and economic environment – particularly in the areas of power generation, power transmission and oil and gas production.
• Siemens manufactures steam turbine generators power plants.
• Siemens has more than 100 years of experience in power generation and has pioneered the ongoing development of especially energy-efficient technologies, now offering customers a portfolio of steam turbines ranging in performance from 45 kW to 1,900 MW as well as 1,000 different generators in the 25 to 2,200 MVA (mega volt-ampere) range.
• Siemens also offers Gas turbine solutions from 5 to 50 MW as well as ORC turbines up to 5 MW.
• 2012: Enerwood 1,3MWe steam turbine for biomass plant and heat supply to industrial customers
• 2012: Kiowatt 2,6MWe steam turbine delivered to Vyncke for a trigeneration biomass plant in Luxemburg
• 2011: Alco-Bio fuels 12,9 MWe Gas Turbine for bio-ethanol production plant
• 2011: Les Ateliers du Saupont Bertrix 270kWe steam turbine for tri-generation project
• 2011: Burgo 35MW steam turbine for paper mill burning wood residues
• 2009: ULG Sart Tilman Liège 2,4MWe steam turbine for biomass plant supplying the district heating to the University and the Hospital of Liège
• 2006: Bio-Wanze 24MWe steam tubine for bio-ethanol production plant
• 2006: Burgo 20MWe steam turbine for paper mill burning wood residues.
Electrification, automation, and digitization are three areas with high growth potential. We constantly adjust our strategy to better take advantage of this potential and ensure our long-term success. Our organization is the reflection of this ambition.
Knowledge & Skills
Smart grids are now seen as an innovative and energy-efficient solution for the reliable distribution of electricity worldwide. However, because of their complexity, these grids require new partnerships and strategies, innovative technologies, and customized solutions. Our extensive portfolio of products, solutions, and services meets the needs of energy producers, grid operators, and public utilities.
Enterprise number : 0404284716
Siemens Business Park Huizingen, Guido Gezellestraat
SIEMENS SA Mont-Saint-Guibert
Rue Emile Francqui